The impact of Globalisation on the Indian Economy are as follows:
- Over the past twenty years, there is an increase in foreign investments
- Creation of new jobs – Globalisation has created new jobs in order to reduce the unemployment rate to an extent
- A host of accounting, administrative tasks, data entry and engineering is now being done at a lesser cost in India.
- Creation of new opportunities – Globalisation has created new opportunities for Indian companies, mainly providing services for IT companies.
- The development of Indian companies as multinational- Several top Indian companies like Infosys, Ranbaxy Tata Motors, has been able to get benefit from the increased competition created as a result of Globalisation.
Explore more such questions and answers at BYJU’S.