• Auricle refers to a structure of the atrium of the heart, resembling an earlobe.
• The Upper chambers of the heart in mollusks.
• In humans, this is the wrinkled, flap-shape structure of the atrium.
• Less muscular or consists of a thin wall
• Helps to collect the blood from the body.
• Ventricle refers to the two lower chambers of the heart.
• The lower chamber of the heart in mollusks.
• Humans have two ventricles as the lower chambers of the heart.
• More muscular than the auricle.
• Pump blood to the corresponding parts of the body.