- Communication address implies the address of your house where you are actually living.
- It doesn’t have to be your place of origin or your actual home.
- It may also be the rented house you are living in right now, it is just for contact purposes.
- The permanent address is the address of your original house that is the address of your native location.
- It’s used for a person’s identity.
- For example in Aadhaar card your permanent address can be seen will not change it’s permanent and it’s permanent…