Five methods of forest conservation are:
- The latest fire fighting techniques should be adopted to conserve the forest from a forest fire.
- More trees should be planted to increase the forest cover.
- Prevention of exploitation of forestry and forest products is necessary for the conservation of forest.
- The existing forests should be protected from diseases by spraying chemicals, antibiotics or the development of pest-resistant strains of trees.
- Reforestation and afforestation techniques to be followed.