Thermocol is a bad conductor of electricity. Hence, electric current cannot pass through it. Conductors conduct electrical current very easily because of their free electrons. Insulators oppose electrical current and make poor conductors.
- Copper, Brass, Steel, Gold, and Aluminium are good conductors of electricity.
- We use them in electric circuits and systems in the form of wires.
- Mercury is an excellent liquid conductor .
- Thus, this material finds use in many instruments.
- Insulators are materials that hinder the free flow of electrons from one particle of the element to another