- Integers are a set of counting numbers including positive and negative numbers along with zero, that can be written without a fractional component.
- An integer can be either positive, negative or zero.
- All-natural numbers are also integers that start from 1 and end at infinity.
- All whole numbers are also integers, starting from 0 and ending at infinity.
- Whole numbers begin from 0 to positive numbers. So whole numbers can’t be negative. So it would be incorrect to assume that each integer is a whole number.