Evaporation causes cooling naturally. Examples for evaporation causes cooling are:
An air cooler is the best example for evaporation causes cooling.
On a hot, sunny day or during the summer season when the temperature is high along with the higher rate of evaporation. Here, water gains energy from the air, which gets converted to vapour and makes the air cooler.
Other examples include:
- Storing water in a clay pot aids the natural cooling of water
- We feel colder when we apply nail polish remover (Acetone)
- Wearing cotton clothes during summer helps in makes us feel cooler
- Sweat is a cooling mechanism as it shed excess heat and keeps our boy cool
- Deodorant gives a cooling effect that reduces the body temperature instantly
Explore more such questions and answers at BYJU’S.