- Communication is a process that requires a verbal and non-verbal system of transmitting and receiving messages.
- The sender sends a message, the recipient receives a message and delivers it back to the sender again with feedback.
- Oral and speech communication, written and graphical representations are used in the communication methods.
- In fact, it involves the cultural sphere, a tool used to communicate, location, and so on.
- Communication is typically a very complicated topic, even though it looks easy.
- In simple words, with the intention of creating an understanding, communication is a two-way means of exchanging knowledge in the form of thoughts, views and ideas among two or more individuals.
List of modern methods of communications
- Non-verbal communication
- Social media
- Fax etc.