The five features of the federal government are:
- Independent Judiciary– It is the essence of the federal government.
- Constitutional Status–Federalism provides constitutional guarantees for the existence and authority of each tier of government.
- Distribution of Powers–In federalism different tiers of government govern the same citizens.
- Constitutional Guarantee–Constitution will specify the jurisdiction of each level of Government.
- More levels of Government– There are two or more levels of government at the state provincial and local levels.
Explore more such questions and answers at BYJU’S.