Eyes are the important organ in our body. Humans have two eyes, but we only see one image. We use our eyes in synergy (together) to gather information about our surroundings. So taking care of our eyes are also essential.
- We should not look at the sun or a powerful light directly.
- Wash our eyes frequently with clean water.
- Do not read by bringing your book too close to our eyes or keeping it too far.
- If particles of dust go into our eyes, wash our eyes with clean water. If there is no improvement, go to a doctor.
- Never rub your eyes.
- Eat healthy and balanced diet
- Get regular exercise
- Avoid smoking