Foucault Currents are also called

Foucault Current is another name of Eddy Current or Induced Current.

Was this answer helpful?


5 (2)


Choose An Option That Best Describes Your Problem

Thank you. Your Feedback will Help us Serve you better.

Leave a Comment

Your Mobile number and Email id will not be published. Required fields are marked *




Free Class