- In Geometry, a square is a two-dimensional plane figure with four equal sides and all the four angles are equal to 90 degrees.
- Square is a regular quadrilateral, which has all the four sides of equal length and all four angles are also equal.
- The angles of the square are at right-angle or equal to 90-degrees.
- The diagonals of the square are equal and bisect each other at 90 degrees.
- A square can also be defined as a rectangle where two opposite sides have equal length.
- In a square, the length and breadth remain equal to each other.
- Square is perfectly symmetrical.
- Square has f our edges and four vertices.
- In the square sum of the internal angle is equal to 360°.
- In square one length & one breadth is parallel to other length & breadth.