How to convert improper fraction to mixed fraction?

As we know, for an improper fraction, the numerator is greater than the denominator.
To convert the improper fraction to mixed fraction, follow the steps given below:
Step 1: Divide the numerator by denominator.
Step 2: Now, write down the quotient as the whole number part.
Step 3: Write the remainder as the numerator on top of the same denominator, i.e. original divisor (denominator) will be the new denominator.

Was this answer helpful?


5 (2)


Choose An Option That Best Describes Your Problem

Thank you. Your Feedback will Help us Serve you better.

Leave a Comment

Your Mobile number and Email id will not be published. Required fields are marked *




Free Class