To find the square root of the polynomial there are few steps to be followed
- In order to find the square root of the polynomial, first, arrange the terms with the reference to the powers of some numbers.
- Then take the square root of the first term of the polynomial for the first term of the root.
- Subtract the square from the polynomial.
- Divide the first term of the remainder by the twice the root found for the next term of the root.
- Add the quotient to the trial divisor and multiply the complete divisor by the second term of the root and subtract the product from the remainder.