- Determining a research approach
- Interpreting and reporting findings
- Engaging in secondary research
- Collecting and analysing data
- Developing the research plan
Answer B. Interpreting and reporting findings
Explanation: The last step in marketing research is to introduce study research discoveries and make conclusions. While research design is the main piece of the exploration since it characterises the result of your review; on the off chance that you neglect to finish this last step and go ahead with the findings, then the previous steps won’t make a difference.