The increase in anthropogenic activities has had a detrimental effect on the environment. Furthermore, these consequences of these effects linger in the environment, causing more harm and havoc.
- The burning of fossil fuels is one such activity that has a noticeable effect on air quality.
- Emission of harmful gases and dust particles from vehicles.
- Fumes from the fertilizers, especially ammonia, enter the atmosphere and form particulates.
- Industrial activities are the next major source of air pollution.
- They majorly arise from combusting of fuel, natural gas as well as exhaust emissions of various processes.
Explore other fascinating concepts by registering at BYJU’S Biology.