A cell is described as the smallest, basic unit of life in charge of all the processes of life.
- The Cerebellum’s Granule Cell is the smallest cell in the human body that is between 4 micrometers to 4.5 micrometers long.
- The RBC ‘s size also found roughly 5 micrometers.
- Most scientists suggest that sperm is the smallest cell in terms of volume. Sperm cell head measures about 4 micrometers in length, just slightly smaller than a red blood cell (RBCs)
- The largest cell is ovum in the human body.
- The ovum also called egg cell is the reproductive cell in the female body. Ovum is 20 times bigger than the sperm cells and has a diameter of about 0.1 mm.