The different elements of a computer system are as follows:
- Hardware: It comprises the physical parts of a computer system like CPU, keyboard, mouse
- Software : It comprises the group of programs that instructs a computer in performing tasks like operating system, application software, word processing software and system software.
- People: The people involved in operating the computer like programmers, analysts etc.
- Procedures: Various procedures that are used to run a computer system.
- Data: It refers to facts and figures that are stored in the system. It can be measured in units of storage such as KB, MB or GB.
- Computerised Accounting System
- Class 11 Accountancy Chapter 12 Applications of Computers in Accounting
Learn about more questions and answers on business studies and various other commerce topics from our website.