The leaves in dicot plants show reticulate venation.
- The leaves of dicot plants are smaller and wider than those of monocot plants.
- Dicot leaves have kidney-shaped stomata.
- Stomata are found on the lower surface of dicot leaves, making them hypostomatic.
- It is oriented dorsoventrally. The upper surface of dicots leaves is dark green, while the lower surface is light green.
- Size of Vascular Bundles are large
- Reticulate venation is shown by plants belonging to group angiosperms, class dicotyledons.