Water-in-oil emulsions is also called as:

Water-in-oil emulsions are also called as Oily emulsion.

Was this answer helpful?


0 (0)

Upvote (0)

Choose An Option That Best Describes Your Problem

Thank you. Your Feedback will Help us Serve you better.

Leave a Comment

Your Mobile number and Email id will not be published. Required fields are marked *




Free Class