Answer: Orchards of the world
- Mediterranean forests can be found in the Mediterranean Sea region, Central Chile, the Southwest USA, Australia, and Africa.
- They include thick barks and waxy leaves that aid in reducing transpiration.
- Mediterranean trees respond to dry summers because of these characteristics.
- Mediterranean forests are known as the Orchards of the World because of their fruit production.
- People have killed the natural vegetation in order to develop what they want.
- Figs, oranges, grapes, and olives are among the many citrus fruits grown here.