The properties of suspension are listed below.
- A suspension is a heterogeneous solution in which, while standing, several particles move out of the mixture.
- In a suspension, the volume of the solvent particles is quite high. It has a length of more than 100 mm.
- It is easy to see the molecules of a suspension.
- A suspension’s particles don’t go through a filter paper. Thus, filtration can separate a suspension.
- There’s shaky suspension. After some time a suspension’s particles settle down.
- Due to its large particle size, a suspension disperses a light beam that passes through it.