A continuous and closed path of an electric current is called an electric circuit. An electric circuit consists of electric devices, a source of electricity and wires that are connected with the help of a switch.
- Electric circuits are closed-loop or path systems that consist of a network of electrical components through which electrons can pass.
- This route is constructed with electrical wires and is operated by a battery.
- The source is the point where electrons begin to flow, and the return is the point where electrons exit the electrical circuit.
- An electrical circuit complete only when there is at least one closed loop from positive to the negative end.
- This is the simplest form of an electric circuit, the circuit found inside a television is more complicated and has different components.