What is the scientific study of earthquakes called?

The scientific study of earthquake is called ‘Seismology’.

Learn more: Seismology

Was this answer helpful?


4.5 (2)


Choose An Option That Best Describes Your Problem

Thank you. Your Feedback will Help us Serve you better.

Leave a Comment

Your Mobile number and Email id will not be published. Required fields are marked *




Free Class