Venus is the brightest planet. Venus is the second closest planet to the Sun. It is the second closest planet to sun bit it is regarded as the hottest planet. The atmosphere around venous comprises of carbon dioxide and clouds consist of sulphuric acid. The temperature of Venus is approximately 800 Fahrenheit and the pressure is 90 times than the earth. It has a rocky surface and iron core. The rotation pf planet is slow as compare to earth.
Structure and Surface
- It is the hottest planet in the solar system.
- Venus has an active and rocky surface, including volcanoes.
- Venus spins in the opposite direction of Earth and most other planets.
Time on Venus
- A day on Venus equals around 243 Earth days.
- A year on Venus equals around 225 Earth days.
Neighbours of Venus
- Venus doesn’t have any moons.
- Mercury and Earth are the immediate neighbouring planets of Venus.
- Due to slow rotation on its axis, it takes 243 Earth days to complete one rotation.
- The orbit of the planet takes 225 Earth days making a year on Venus shorter than a day.