The largest bone in the human body
The largest bone in the human body is the femur, the thighbone. It is the largest, longest, and strongest bone in the human body.
- The femur runs from the keen to the hip.
- It carries all the upper body weight.
- The other parts of the leg are the tibia, femur, fibula, and keep cap also known as patella.
The largest planet in our solar system
The largest planet in our solar system is Jupiter. It is considered to be the largest in terms of both masses as well as volume.
- Jupiter’s mass is 300 times more than the earth’s.
- The time taken by Jupiter to complete one rotation is 10 hours that is 14 hours less than the earth.