North America is the third largest continent in the world. Geographically the North American continent has many regions and subregions. These regions include cultural, economic, and geographic regions. Linguistically and culturally, the continent could be divided into Anglo-America and Latin America.
Features of the continent
- The continent spreads its area around 24,709,000 km2
- 579,024,000 is the total population of the continent
- 23 countries come under the entire continent
- The climate here is usually chilled. The temperature varies from 10 degrees to 20 degrees.
- The most populous country in North America is the United States with 329.7 million persons