Weather changes frequently but not climate.
- A climate is average weather in a given area over a period of time.
- The weather, on the other hand, can change drastically in a matter of hours.
- Changing the world takes thousands of years. It is, however, complex and has been growing at an alarming rate in recent years.
- Weather refers to how the environment behaves, mostly in terms of its impacts on life and human habits.
- Temperature, humidity, precipitation, brightness, cloudiness, visibility, wind, and atmospheric pressure all are factors that influence the weather on a daily basis.