Organisms need water as it is important to sustain various life processes. Furthermore, water is an integral component of every living organism. At the cellular level, water enables the movement of molecules from cell to cell.
- Water is an extremely stable compound, meaning it cannot be broken down easily into its components.
- This makes water ideal for many processes, from regulating a constant temperature to maintaining bodily functions.
- Digestion requires saliva, which is enhanced by water
- Water delivers important nutrients to all of our cells.
- Drinking water is great for your overall health.
Explore related topics by registering at BYJU’S Biology.