To excel in board exams, students can download the RS Aggarwal Solutions for the Exercise 19A of Class 8 Maths Chapter 19, Three-Dimensional Figures from the link available here. BYJU’S expert team has designed solutions efficiently, and understandably that helps students solve problems in the most efficient possible ways. The solutions prepared are according to the RS Aggarwal Solutions guidelines to understand every concept. By practising the RS Aggarwal Solutions for class 8, students will be able to grasp the concepts correctly. Hence, students whose aim is to score high in Maths examinations are advised to go through RS Aggarwal Solutions for Class 8.
Download PDF of RS Aggarwal Solutions for Class 8 Chapter 19 – Three-Dimensional Figures – Exercise 19A
Access answers to Maths RS Aggarwal Solutions for Class 8 Chapter 19 – Three-Dimensional Figures Exercise 19A
1. Write down the number of faces of each of the following figures:
- Triangular prism
- Square pyramid
- A cuboid has 6 faces and face is also known as sides.
The faces of cuboid are ABFE, BFGC, GHDC, HEAD, DCBA, and HGFE.
- A cube has 6 faces namely ABFE, BFGC, GHDC, HEAD, DCBA, and HGFE.
- A triangular prism has totally 5 faces in that 2 are of triangular faces and 3 are rectangular faces. Namely, ABE, ABCD, BCFE, AEFD and FDC
- Square pyramid have totally 5 faces. Square face in the base and 4 triangular faces. Namely, ABC, ACD, ABE, AED and BEDC.
- Tetrahedron is also called as triangular prism. Tetrahedron have totally 4 faces in that 1 is triangular face as base and 3 triangular faces as the sides.
2. Write down the number of edges of each of the following figures:
- Rectangular pyramid
- Triangular prism
- Tetrahedron has six edges. Namely, OA, OB, OC, AB, AC and BC.
- Rectangular pyramid has 8 edges. Namely, AB, BC, CD, DA, OA, OB, DC and OD.
- A cube has 12 edges. Namely, AB, BC, CD, DA, EF, FG, GH, HE, AE, DH, BF, CG.
- A triangular prism has 9 edges. Namely, AB, BC, CD, DA, EF, FD, AD, BE, CF.
Access another exercise of RS Aggarwal Solutions for Class 8 Chapter 19 – Three-Dimensional Figures
RS Aggarwal Solutions for Class 8 Maths Chapter 19 – Three-Dimensional Figures Exercise 19A
Exercise 19A of RS Aggarwal Solutions for Chapter 19, Three-dimensional Figures deals with the basic concepts related to three-dimensional figures. We can say that this exercise mainly deals with the faces, vertices and edges of three-dimensional figures that the students have learnt in this chapter.
The RS Aggarwal Solutions can help the students in practicing and learning each and every concept as it provides solutions to all questions asked in the RS Aggarwal textbook. Those who aim to score high in the Maths of class 8 are advised to practice all the questions present in RS Aggarwal as many times as possible.