Perfect DIY to Soothe the Senses – Magic Calming Spray [Printable Inside]
All of us go through a phase when we are overwhelmed by our thoughts and feelings. When that happens, we feel that something scary is going to happen and it makes us worry. And when we worry too much, it makes us distracted and sad.
Don’t you wish you had something handy to bring you back to your happy, relaxed self?
This DIY Magic Calming Spray does just that!
The uplifting fragrance of this magic calming spray soothes the senses and helps us combat our worries. It helps us take the very first step towards our wellbeing by acknowledging that we are worried.
Let’s learn more about this secret recipe!
Here Are A Few Things You Will Need
- Travel-sized transparent spray bottle
- Drinking water
Pro Tip: Use 20 drops of lavender or orange essential oil in the spray instead of rosewater, if your parents permit.
Want To Make Rosewater On Your Own
Ingredients: 1 cup rose petals, a saucepan and its lid, 2 cups water, strainer, a glass bottle
- Step 1: Wash the rose petals with tap water for five times to ensure that there is no dirt left on them
- Step 2: Put the rose petals in the saucepan and check if they are evenly distributed
- Step 3: Add enough water to just cover the petals. If you add too much water, it won’t work
- Step 4: Put on the lid and let it simmer on medium-low heat till the petals start losing their colour
- Step 5: Once cooled, remove rose petals using the strainer and store the rosewater in the glass bottle
How To Make This DIY Magic Calming Spray
- Step 1: Add 2 tablespoons of rose water in the transparent spray bottle
- Step 2: Then add 4 tablespoons of drinking water in the spray bottle
- Step 3: Shake the bottle well
- Step 4: Three-fourths of the spray bottle should be full. If not, repeat Step 1 and Step 2
- Step 5: Label the bottle with the printable sticker below.
How To Use This DIY Magic Calming Spray
- Shake well before every use
- Do a patch test first to be on the safer side
- Spray it around when needed
- Do not spray it on siblings or pets
Disclaimer: This DIY Magic Calming Spray is for fun purpose only. Parental discretion advised.
Download your DIY Magic Calming Spray Printable Label here!
Leave a Reply