The Superhero Siblings – Arshnoor Kaur and Agamjot Singh
Siblings Day is celebrated across the world to reminisce the fun days with our brothers and sisters, to relearn the lessons we learnt from them and share the joys and sorrows of growing up together. This Siblings Day, the BYJU’S team wished to see how siblings across the world celebrated their bond, encouraging them to have fun and get creative together. We received hundreds of fun and interesting entries ranging from childhood photographs, collages and videos, but the one entry that stood out the most was a superhero compilation of a brother-sister duo hailing from Delhi.
Congratulations to Arshnoor Kaur, our 9th grade student who got together with her younger brother Agamjot Singh to create a most entertaining video which shows how much fun siblings can have together.
Here is their entry.
Share This Post
Get a call from BYJU’S experts to understand how BYJU’S Learning Programs can help you learn better and score higher
- Diwali turned extra special at BYJU’S this year; All thanks to the carefully crafted diyas from our students
- Determination & Discipline, along with BYJU’S helped me clinch success! – Suranjan Saha
- The What & How of a prestigious Career in the Indian Navy
- The perfect job for animal lovers: Become a Veterinarian
- This month in Science History – November born Scientist!