Chemistry is considered as the foundation for many other sciences. If students study Chemistry in high school, then it will be much easier in college. Chemistry is needed for any science major, including medicine. Chemistry is the study of structure, properties and constituents of substances and its interactions with other forms of matter. Important questions are very crucial for the final examinations as well as for those who are preparing for competitive examinations. AP Board Intermediate 1st year Chemistry important questions provide students with a great strategy for preparing for the subject of Chemistry.
By working on important questions of Chemistry, students will become familiar with what type of questions will come for a particular topic and will also understand how much they should invest in that section. This will help students who are striving to come up with an effective approach to solve important questions of Class 11 Chemistry. Intermediate 1st-year Chemistry is not the easiest but students need to prepare every chapter well to clear board exam with good percentile. Most of the questions covered in these important questions of Class 11 Chemistry are taken from previous year question papers and AP Intermediate 1st Year Model Question Papers.
Practicing important questions of Class 11 Chemistry will clear the concepts of questions which can be framed in an examination. While framing the important questions the subject experts always go through AP Intermediate 1st Year Syllabus so that all the important topics and concepts are covered in the important questions. Students should utilize the important question in Chemistry in a beneficial way to pass their board exams with flying colors.
1. State the Principles involved in writing the electronic configuration of atoms Explain them with examples and necessary diagram.
2. Explain the classification of elements into S, P, d, f blocks present in the periodic table.
3. Define hybridisation of atomic orbitals? Explain the Sp3 and Sp2 hybridisations with respect to ethane and ethylene molecules?
4. Explain with example positional and functional isomerisms.
5. What is allotrophy? Explain the Structure of anyone of the Crystalline forms of Carbon.
6. Explain the stages with equations that are involved in the production of an hydrous magnesium chloride from carnallite.
7. How Hydrogen peroxide renovates the old spoiled oil paintings Explain it with relevant reaction.
8. Explain Boyle’s and Charle’s Laws based on the postulates of kinetic molecular theory of gases.
9. Name two gases which are responsible for global warming
10. What is hyperol? Give its formula.
11. What is ammonal and give its use?
12. Define RMS Velocity? If the RMS Velocity of CO2 gas is 4.4 x 104 Cm/Sec. At a given temperature, find the RMS Velocity of Ethane
13. Write any four postulates of kinetic molecular theory of gases.
14. Explain electrolytic method of preparation of hydrogen peroxide.
15. Explain the structure of diborane on the basis of VBT
16. Explain (a) position Isomerism and (b) functional group Isomerism with one example for each of them.
17. Explain (a) Wurtz reaction and (b) Friedel- Craft’s alkylation with one example for each of them.
18. What are Quantum Numbers? Explain the significance of the four quantum numbers associated with an electron.
19. Define first and second ionisation potentials. Why the second ionisation potential of an element is always greater than it’s first ionisation potential?
20. Explain any four factors that affect the ionisation potential of an element.