The Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test (AP ECET) is an important examination for students who want to study engineering in colleges in Andhra Pradesh. This state-level exam assesses students’ knowledge about different subjects elementary to engineering courses. The application form for the AP ECET can be found on the website of the Directorate of Technical Education, Andhra Pradesh. This form needs to be filled out and submitted before the application deadline.
Application Form for AP ECET Steps & Requirements
Following are the steps to be followed in order to successfully submit your AP ECET application form:
- Step 1 – Fee Payment
- Step 2 – Finding out the payment status
- Step 3 – Fill application form
- Step 4 – Submit and print application form
Requirements / Prerequisites for AP ECET Application Form
- Candidates must be B.Sc or Diploma holders with Mathematics as an optional subject
- Candidates are required to upload a scanned passport size photograph, a scanned image of their signature and documents that support their educational qualifications. These include Class 10 marks sheet as well as Diploma or B.Sc marks sheet (whichever is applicable.
Important Dates for AP ECET (Tentative)
Please note, the dates provided are subject to change by the authorities without any prior notice.
|Availability of online application
|Last date for submission without late fee
|Last date for submission with late fee of INR 500/-
|Last date for submission with late fee of INR 5000/-
|AP ECET 2023 Examination
Login to BYJU’S to explore and receive the latest AP ECET related information and updates.