Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Exam or BCECE Application Form 2020 has been available online on the official website (https://bceceboard.bihar.gov.in/) from 20 February 2020.
The last date for filling the BCECE application form is 24 March 2020.
All candidates looking to attempt the BCECE 2020 are advised to submit their application form today if not done already. If any candidate has applied earlier but wants to make some correction, the same has to be done during the correction window.
Important points to consider for the application process:
- The scanned copy of a photograph and signature should be kept ready before filling the application form.
- The size of the scanned copy of signature and scanned photograph should be 100KB or lesser.
- Payment for the application form can be done by Debit/Credit card, Netbanking or e-Challan.
Steps to be followed to fill the application form
- Visit the official website and click on the “New Registration” tab and enter the necessary information to register
- After the registration is done candidates should fill the personal and education details in the application form.
- Later upload the scanned copy of signature and photograph.
- Submit the application form and then pay the fees online or in a bank.
Correction window of BCECE Form 2020
If the applicant wants to make changes to the filled application form, he/she can make the necessary changes during the correction window. Correction window for BCECE 2020 Application Form is tentatively from 27 March 2020. Correction can be made in the application form by clicking on BCECE Form Correction link in the website: https://bceceboard.bihar.gov.in/.