Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board has announced the BCECE counselling 2020 date. They have informed that the three rounds of BCECE 2020 counselling will be held from 29 July 2020 – 21 August 2020. BCECE 2nd stage counselling will be announced after the first round.
Candidates can check for the allotment list in the official website (https://bceceboard.bihar.gov.in/).Candidates who are selected should report at the centres specified by the BCECE board for document verification.
Features of BCECE 2020 counselling
- There are three rounds in BCECE counselling
- Bihar board has announced that the three rounds of BCECE 2020 counselling will be happening from 29 July 2020 – 21 August 2020
- The course preference has to be filled by the candidates in the official website after the merit list is out
- Seats will be allotted based on the merit list, course preference and availability of seats
- Candidates should carry original documents for document verification
- After the seats are allotted, candidates should report at the institution and pay tuition fee to confirm the seat
Steps of BCECE 2020 counselling
Step1: Online Registration
The registration window to apply for BCECE counselling will be notified on the website after the examination results are out. Candidates should enter the details like name, father’s/mother’s name, roll number and other necessary information to register for counselling.
Step 2: Enter course and college preference
Candidates should enter the preferred choice of course and the institutions from the list mentioned on the official website.
Step 3: Provisional seat allotment
Provisional seat allotment is done after the candidates enter the preferred choices online. Candidates can check the details regarding seat allotment in the official website. Seats are allotted based on candidates merit list, preference of course and availability of seats. Candidates should download the provisional seat allotment letter and take it with them to the document verification centre mentioned in the letter.
Step 4: Document verification and seat confirmation
Candidates should report at the institution at which his/her provisional seat is allotted. Candidates can confirm the admission by paying the tuition fees.
List of documents required:
The following list of documents should be carried to the institutions at the time of admission.
- Seat allotment letter
- Admit card (BCECE 2020)
- Marks sheet and passing certificate of Class 10 or equivalent
- Mark sheet and passing certificate of Class 12 or equivalent
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate of parents (if required)
- Domicile certificate
- Character certificate
- Certificate for the disabled quota (if applicable)
- Certificate showing that candidates parents are employees of the central government and posted in Bihar or working in government-operated factories or Public Sector Undertakings(PSU) located in Bihar
- Certificate showing that candidates parents are employees of the league of nations and are currently posted in Bihar
- Refugee registration certificate of parents
- Medical certificate
Frequently Asked Questions
How many rounds of counselling will there be in BCECE 2020?
There will be three rounds of counselling from 29 July 2020 – 21 August 2020.
What are the criteria for seat allotment?
Provisional seat allotment is based on the merit score of the candidate, availability of seats and candidates preference.
I was not allotted any seat in the first round of counselling, am I eligible for second round counselling?
If the seats are vacant and if that matches your filled choices, you can still get a seat in the second round or third round of counselling.