Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (BCECE) 2020 cutoff scores will be released by the concerned authorities after the declaration of results. The BCECE cutoff marks differ for various institutions and courses.
The minimum qualifying marks in BCECE for the various categories is decided by the concerned authority. BCECE 2020 cutoff score is released in the form of opening rank and closing rank.
Factors affecting BCECE cutoff marks 2020
- The difficulty level of the examination.
- The total number of candidates appearing for the examination.
- The total number of candidates who cleared the examination.
- Seat availability in the institutions.
- Overall performance of the candidates.
- Previous year cutoff marks.
- The number of seats available for a particular course.
Minimum BCECE 2020 cutoff percentage to qualify for counselling
Candidates can get a clear idea of the cutoff scores only after BCECE results are out. The table below gives an overview of the percentage of marks required for each category to qualify for counselling.
|General Category (Physically handicapped)||45%|
|Reserved Category (SC/ST/OBC)||40%|
|Reserved Category (Physically handicapped)||40%|
Steps to check the cutoff score
- Visit the official website of Bihar board
- Click on the tab BCECE exam results
- Enter the necessary information on the login page
- Click on the submit button and view the result
- Download the result for future reference
Check BCECE 2020 syllabus to prepare better for the exam.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the qualifying percentage for the reserved category?
The qualifying percentage for the reserved category is 40%.
Where should I check the cutoff score of BCECE?
BCECE cutoff score can be checked online on the official website https://bceceboard.bihar.gov.in/ after the BCECE results are out.
Will the opening rank and closing rank remain the same for all courses?
No, opening rank and closing rank will differ for different courses.