Candidates should fulfil the eligibility criteria to attempt Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (BCECE). The BCECE eligibility criteria 2020 of the candidates include factors like Nationality, Domicile Requirement, Age limit and Qualification.
BCECE Eligibility Criteria 2020
Following are the BCECE 2020 eligibility criteria to appear for BCECE for courses like Agriculture, Pharmacy and Para-medical courses in the state of Bihar.
Candidates applying for BCECE 2020 must be a citizen of India.
2. Domicile Requirement
Candidates must fulfil either one of the following domicile criteria to be eligible to write BCECE 2020
- The parents of the candidate should be a permanent resident of Bihar.
- Parents are registered refugees of Bihar.
- Parents are living in other states but are employees of the Bihar government.
- Parents are employees of Bihar government(prior to reconstruction of Bihar), whose cadre is not yet divided and their position in Bihar/Jharkhand government is still transferable.
- Parents are employees of the central government and posted in Bihar or working in government-operated factories or Public Sector Undertakings(PSU) located in Bihar.
- Parents are employees of the league of nations and are currently posted in Bihar.
3. Age Limit
- B.Pharm: There is no lower age limit or an upper age limit.
- Para-medical courses: Candidate must complete 17 years as on 31 August 2020. There is no upper age limit.
- Agriculture courses: The candidate must complete 16 years as on 31 August 2020. There is no upper age limit.
Candidates who have completed or will be appearing for Class 12 examination are eligible to apply for BCECE.
5. Qualifying marks
Candidates from the general category should score 45% marks in Class 12 examination and SC/ST/OBC Category should score 40%.
6. Qualifying Subjects
The candidates must have studied subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology in Class 12. Check: BCECE 2020 syllabus.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the qualifying marks in class 12 for the general category to write BCECE?
The general category students should score 45% in class 12 or equivalent examination.
Can the students belonging to other states of India appear for BCECE??
No, candidates belonging to other states of India are not eligible for BCECE examination.
What is the age limit for Pharmacy course?
There is no age limit for Pharmacy course.