Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Exam (BCECE) is conducted by BCECE board. It is conducted for admission in Pharmacy, Para-medical, Agriculture and Nursing courses in colleges of Bihar. The candidates are advised to check the official website (https://bceceboard.bihar.gov.in/) to get an update on BCECE 2021 exam date. The BCECE examination is conducted on offline mode. Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Exam-Lateral Entry (BCECE LE) 2021 is held for lateral entry in the second year of Pharmacy, Para-Medical and Engineering courses.
BCECE 2021 Exam Dates
|BCECE exam date for PCMB||To be Notified|
|BCECE exam date for Agriculture||To be Notified|
|BCECE LE exam date||To be Notified|
Documents that can be used as valid ID proof
Some of the valid ID proof include:
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Voter card
- Any other identity proof issued by the Government of India
BCECE 2021 Exam Day Guidelines
- Candidates are expected to reach the exam centre 30 mints before the examination.
- Candidates should carry a passport size photograph and ID proof along with the Admit Card to the examination hall.
- Candidates should read the instructions on the admit card carefully before going for the examination.
- Candidates should not tamper with the OMR sheet
- Candidates should take a pen (Black/Blue) to the examination hall since it is an offline(OMR based) examination.
- Electronic gadgets are not allowed inside the exam hall.
Frequently Asked Questions
If I miss the BCECE examination in 2021, when can I write it next?
If you miss the exam in 2021, you can write the examination next year (2022) since BCECE is held only one time in a year.
Will I be allowed to carry a pen to the exam hall?
Yes, candidates will be allowed to carry a pen (black/blue) to the exam hall since it is an OMR based offline exam.
Can the examination centre be changed after the release of admit card?
No, the examination centre cannot be changed after the admit card is released.