Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (BCECE) 2020 exam pattern has changed this year.BCECE is held in only 1 stage unlike previous years, where it was held in 2 stages. BCECE pattern consists of 100 multiple choice questions in each subject. Each question carries 4 marks, for every wrong answer 1 mark will be deducted. Check: BCECE 2020 Syllabus
BCECE 2020 Exam Pattern
- BCECE is an offline examination. Candidates should mark the correct answer on an OMR sheet using Black/Blue pen.
- Examination in all the subjects includes only multiple-choice questions.
- Every subject comprises 100 questions.
- Every correct answer will be awarded 4 marks and 1 mark will be deducted if any question is answered wrong.
- Candidates can attempt the examination either in English or Hindi.
BCECE Subject Combination
BCECE 2020 exam includes subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, Biology and Agriculture. Depending on the course candidates want to apply, they can select the subjects they want to attempt in BCECE. The BCECE question paper has sections from the following group of subjects.
- PCM: Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
- PCB: Physics, Chemistry and Biology
- PCMB: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology
- CBA: Chemistry, Biology and Agriculture
The following table gives details of the marking scheme for every subject.
|Subject||Number of Questions||Marks Allotted||Duration of examination||Negative Marking|
|Physics||100||400||90 minutes for each subject||1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the weightage given to Class 12 or equivalent marks for admission to Pharmacy courses in the state Bihar?
For admission in Pharmacy courses in the state of Bihar only BCECE marks are considered. Class 12 marks are not given any weightage for admission in Pharmacy colleges in BIhar.
Is BCECE 2020 conducted in 2 stages?
BCECE 2020 is conducted only in a single stage.
Is negative marking applicable for wrong answers?
Yes,for every wrong answer 1 mark will be deducted.