New, used or digital- the one thing that is always in demand, especially among students is the school books or textbooks. Same ways, the Bihar Board Intermediate I Year Books are equally significant, as it provides detailed and in-depth information about a subject to the student. It is the most reliable and widely used source of reference by Bihar Board Intermediate I Year students. The Bihar Board prescribes these Class 11 school books based on the Intermediate I Year Syllabus.
These Bihar board books compile the most reliable and valuable information regarding a concept coming under the subject, thus providing accurate and interesting information to the students. Some books, even contain illustrations or graphs, as required, which in a way helps to engage the students better.
How to get Bihar Intermediate I Year Books?
Other than at schools, see here below some resources to get access to Bihar Board Intermediate I Year books:
- See if you could get school textbooks on a deal at some buyback options
- Sometimes students may trade books to a schoolmate
- Online websites that sell used books to students
- Amazon and other online marketplaces for school books
- Could share textbooks or even lend them from libraries
- Some could even try and get hold of e-books
BYJU’S is another source that provides a list of useful resources and Class 11 textbooks and study materials. Bihar Board follows the NCERT syllabus for Class 11. Hence, find the links to download NCERT books below:
Bihar Board Intermediate I Year Books
Students can download the Bihar board model set 2020 from here.