From the textbooks to sample papers and syllabus, the Odisha Board provides all the required study material for the students to help them prepare for the exams. Odisha Board Class 11 Sample Papers are being made available in this article below, for the students to download. It will give the students an insight into the question paper pattern and the marks distribution across the various sections of the exam question paper.
Solving these BSE Odisha Class 11 model papers will help the students to evaluate their performance. They can then try and make up for their lack of performance and knowledge gap by studying accordingly with more focus on weak areas of a subject.
Download Odisha State Board Class 11 Model Paper PDF
Odisha Board Class 11 Sample Papers
From the sample paper given for Odisha Class 11 Maths, it is seen that the question paper contains 3 groups with the first section Group A containing 10 short answer questions of 1 mark each. Meanwhile, Group B contains 5 questions of 12 marks each. Group C also contains 5 questions and each question is allotted 6 marks each.
Why Solve Sample Papers?
Students must solve the Odisha Board Class 11 sample papers to help prepare for the final exams. Benefits of solving sample papers are also given below.
- Solving the sample question paper helps the students to gain confidence
- They get more familiar with the exam pattern and question types
- Students will get an overview of the important questions and actual marking scheme of Odisha Board
- Students will be able to rectify the mistakes asap before exams
- Plan the strategy perfectly to prepare for the board exams
Keep learning and stay tuned at BYJU’S for further updates on Odisha Board.