Odisha Board has officially released the Odisha Board Joint Entrance Exam (OJEE) 2020 Application form on 6 February 2020. Candidates can fill the form online at the official site. Meanwhile, the last date to fill the application is 20 March 2020.
OJEE is a state-level entrance examination, organised to fill the seats in B.Pharm, MBA, MCA, M.Tech, M.Arch, M.Plan, M.Pharm and Int.MBA Courses. The OJEE 2020 exam is set to be held in the 1st week of May. OJEE is conducted only for the eligible candidates of the state. Outside state candidates are not eligible for admission to the Govt. Colleges of the State, but can apply for private colleges in Odisha.
Download the instructions to fill the application form here.
|OJEE 2020||IMPORTANT DATES|
|OJEE Registration Date Starts||06 FEB 2020|
|Last Date to Apply for 2020||20 March 2020|
|Last Date to Download Confirmation Letter||25 March 2020|
|OJEE 2020 Application Form Correction||To Be Announced|
|OJEE Admit Card Download||20 April 2020|
Method of Submission of Application Form:
- The candidate has to visit the website www.ojee.nic.in.
- The candidate has to read carefully, the information brochure and instructions to fill the online Application Form for OJEE-2020.
- Then, he/she has to go to the link ‘Online Student Registration System’ and open “Odisha Joint Entrance Examination-2020”.
- Once the candidate clicks “Odisha Joint Entrance Examination-2020”, the process of filling up of Application Form for OJEE-2020, starts.
- Choose the correct Application Form among the five available options of A, B, C, D and E.
- You are allowed to register in one application form only.
- Based on your qualification and what you are interested in studying, choose the correct entrance test and accordingly, choose the correct form. (Please refer Table – 2 of Information Brochure).
- The online application process follows the 5 steps as shown in the figure below:
- Fill in the on-line application form and note down the registration number after submission. (The registration number is the user id for any future login to the OJEE website. Password should be created for future login.)
- Once you have created your password and registration/application number is generated, you can log in as many times for further processes, such as filling of the place of the centre of examination, educational qualifications, uploading images and fee payment. After filling the required data asked during online form fill-up, the candidate has to click the Submit button. At the bottom of the next page, two buttons “Submit” and “Reset” are given.
- In the third step, upload the scanned images of coloured photograph, full signature and left-hand thumb impression.
- After that, go to the payment button and pay the correct fees required based on the form chosen by you. For fee payment, registration number/application number is required.
- The application fee can be remitted in the following way: Make payment of the fee through Debit/Credit Card (VISA / MASTER / Maestro cards/ net banking). The candidate has to follow the instructions and submit the fee through the bank gateway (SBI / Axis / HDFC).
- After successful submission of fee, the candidate can take a print out of the Confirmation Page.
- Please note that the applicant’s name, parents’ name(s), and date of birth should exactly be the same as mentioned in the High School (10th class) examination certificate.
- Any deviations, whenever discovered, may lead to cancellation of the applicant’s candidature.
- The candidate’s application form must be complete in all aspects before on-line submission. Incomplete application will summarily be rejected without any notice.
- Options filled by the candidate in the application form cannot be changed at a later stage, under any circumstances.