Under the shadow of the Second World War, Germany had waged a genocidal war, which resulted in the mass murder of selected groups of innocent civilians of Europe. Nazis devised an unprecedented means of killing people, that is, by gassing them in various killing centres like Auschwitz. Students can explore more about Nazism and the Rise of Hitler from Chapter 3 of CBSE Class 9 History. Students can also practice CBSE Class 9 History Chapter 3 Nazism and the Rise of Hitler Important Questions to understand the vital topics of the Chapter.
Meanwhile, find below the link to download the CBSE Class 9 History Important Questions from Chapter 3. Students can solve these questions to prepare most proficiently for the exam.
Nazism and the Rise of Hitler
1. Explain the term,”Genocidal.” What is Genocidal War?
2. How did the common people react to Nazism?
3. Write a one-page history of Germany as a Jewish Survivor of a concentration camp.
4. Imagine that you are Helmuth. You have had many Jewish friends in school and do not believe that Jews are bad. Write a paragraph on what you would say to your father.
5. Explain about the Treaty of Versailles.
6. Define Reichstag. How were the deputies of Reichstag appointed?
7. Describe the problems faced by the Weimar Republic.
8. Explain about the foreign policy of Hitler. Mention any three main features.
9. Discuss why Nazism became popular in Germany by 1930.
10. Write about Women in Nazi Germany.
11. What were the events that unfolded during the great economic depression of the US? Explain.
12. What are the peculiar features of Nazi thinking?
13. Explain the ideology of the Nazis regarding the Jews.
14. Explain why Nazi propaganda was effective in creating a hatred for Jews.
15. What was the role of the Youth during Nazi Germany?
16. What was holocaust?
17. In what ways did the Nazi state seek to establish total control over its people?
18. Mention any three effects of the first world war over Europe. Give three examples to support.
19. The ideas of Darwin and Herbert Spencer adopted by Hitler or Nazis. How? Discuss.
20. Who was called “November Criminals?”