The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has published the application forms for the National Eligibility Test of University Grants Commission (UGC NET) 2017 recently. Aspirants who wish to appear for the exam could do so by visiting the CBSE NET website.
The last date to apply for the exam will be September 11 2017. For aspirants from General Category, the exam fees would be Rs. 1,000/-, For Other Backward Castes (OBC) the fees would be Rs.500/- and Rs.250/- for other reserved categories.
- Application Form Submission (Online): 11th August 2017 to 11th September 2017
- Last date of Fee payment: September 12, 2017 (By online generated Bank Challan)
- Edit the Application Option: 19th September 2017 to 25th September 2017
- Date of Exam: 5th November 2017
How to apply
- Aspirants could follow the below steps to fill their application form for the exam:
- Visit the CBSE NET official website
- Click on the link titled UGC NET 2017 Registration
- Fill in the details for the application form
- Once the registration process is completed, the user name and password would be created
- Save the username and password till the completion of the whole examination process