CBSE Class 8 Biology Syllabus
Byju’s provides CBSE Class 8 biology syllabus and NCERT Solutions for Class 8 biology for students in a simple way so that they will find it easy to understands subject topics. Various biology related topics and chapters have been provided in detail.
All that students need to do is go through these CBSE Class 8 biology syllabus and NCERT books and solve the questions and exercises given in each chapter. Students can be assured of positive results. NCERT text books can be very helpful for students in achieving maximum marks in their examinations.
Students having trouble with difficult chapters in biology, who wish to score better in their biology examinations can refer to our free NCERT solutions which give students all that is necessary to prepare for their examinations and resolve their doubts regarding any topic related to biology.
Some of the topics covered are:
- Crop Production and Management
- Conservation of Plants and Animals
- Reproduction in Animals
- Microorganisms: Friend and Foe
- Cell – Structure and Function
- Reaching the Age of Adolescence
Crop Production and Management
Conservation of Plants and Animals
Reproduction in Animals
Reaching the Age of Adolescence
- F.1Adolescence and puberty: Secondary sexual characteristics
- F.2Role of hormones in initializing reproductive functions
- F.3Reproductive phase in humans
- F.4How is the sex of baby determined
- F.5Hormones other than sex hormones
- F.6Role of hormones in completing the life history of insects and frogs
- F.7Reproductive Health