500+ Words Essay on Healthy Food
Before starting your daily activity, you must have food. Food is essential for our body besides water. Eating healthy food gives you the required nutrients you need to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Your daily food should have carbohydrates, proteins, water, vitamins, fat and minerals. To keep ourselves fit, we need healthy food.
When we talk about our health, healthy food plays a crucial role. It helps preserve our health, and some nutrients renew the health of various organs. Besides, healthy food is always delicious and mouthwatering. Kids, nowadays, should eat healthy food more than ever. We must encourage kids to eat healthy food so that our future generations become healthy and fit.
We should speak more often about the harmful effects of unhealthy food and the positive impact of healthy food. In this way, we can teach our kids about eating healthy foods from an early age.
To keep our internal organs healthy, we should make a habit of eating healthy food. Unhealthy food welcomes life-threatening diseases like heart attack, high or low blood pressure, increased or decreased glucose level, etc. In today’s scenario, with so many changes around the world in terms of climate, pollution, etc., eating healthy food should be on our priority list.
Advantages of Eating Healthy Food
- We get a solid and fit body by eating healthy and nutritious food.
- Healthy food also gives the body physical strength; that way, one can go about their duties comfortably.
- Eating healthy food gives good health, saving you from wasting time, money and resources seeking medical assistance and solutions.
- By eating nutritious food, we can protect our bodies from getting serious diseases like diabetes, hypertension, elevated cholesterol, and so forth.
- It also helps maintain our weight, and unhealthy food leads to obesity.
- Likewise, healthy sustenance gives us a fit and fine body and smooth skin.
- We never feel lazy in the wake of eating light and solid nourishment; instead, we feel dynamic and energetic.
- Eating healthy food helps build the body and its immunity levels, enhancing the living standards one gets to enjoy.
- It is one of the ways individuals enjoy life as they get to spend good time with friends and family.
- Healthy food is, therefore, a principal requirement for the body.
Junk Food vs Healthy Food
In today’s scenario, consumption of junk food is increasing rapidly, due to which the fast-food market is also growing fast. Junk foods are easier to prepare and delicious. It became more accessible after the arrival of the food delivery apps. People can now sit at their homes and order junk food as per their choice.
But, unknowingly, we are compromising our health by having junk food. After eating it, you will feel more satisfied. Junk food leads to poor concentration and creates digestive problems as it contains less fibre, which causes indigestion.
Junk food also results in varying blood sugar levels because it contains less protein and carbohydrates. Consumption of junk food also increases levels of triglyceride and cholesterol.
When we talk about healthy food, it contains a plethora of nutrients. It keeps our bodies physically and mentally fit. It enhances our immune system and develops our brain functionality. If we are worried about our health, we should not consume processed food.
We know that junk food seems to be more appealing and tempting, but it comes at a very high price. Therefore, we should eat healthy food to live a longer and healthier life.
Conclusion of Healthy Food Essay
We can end the essay by stating that eating healthy food is our primary need. Eating healthy food is a simple way to increase the ease of the body and the happiness of the mind. Eating junk food will make our bodies weaker and have low immunity. So, it is essential to consume healthy food to maintain good health.
Students of the CBSE Board can get essays on different topics from BYJU’S website. They can visit our CBSE Essay page and learn more about essays.
Frequently Asked Questions on Healthy Food Essay
What are the negative impacts of junk food?
1. High sodium content 2. Excessive carb intake and cholesterol intake 3. Obesity and cardiac diseases
What are some of the healthy food items?
1. Fruits and vegetables 2. Foods with high fibre content 3. Foods containing saturated fats 4. Foods with less salt and sugar
How to regulate our body with food intake?
1. Eat at regular intervals 2. Do not overeat or have junk food 3. Drink water and be hydrated