Chhattisgarh Board Class 10 syllabus issued by the Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education is applicable to all the public and private schools under the CGBSE. This CGBSE Class 10 Syllabus can also be found on the official website. However, for the convenience of the students, we have provided the links to download the Chhattisgarh Board Class 10 Syllabus of major subjects such as Maths and Science in this article. CGBSE 10th Class Syllabus gives an overview of the list of topics and concepts that are covered in Class for the respective subject for the current academic year.
Students of Class 10 searching for the Chhattisgarh board syllabus can download the CGBSE Class 10 Syllabus subject wise from the given table. Find here the CGBSE 10th Class Syllabus for the key subjects such as Maths and Science.
Download Chhattisgarh Board Class 10 Syllabus Free PDFs
CGBSE Class 10 Maths Syllabus
Chhattisgarh Board Class 10 Maths is an important subject and students have to master the syllabus well if they want to ace it. Some major concepts appearing under the CGBSE Class 10 Maths syllabus consist of Polynomials, Arithmetic Progression, Graph, Geometrical Constructions, Surface Area and Volume of Solids, Data Analysis and more.
List of Topics From CGBSE Class 10 Maths Syllabus
- Coordinate Geometry
- Commercial Mathematics
- Proof of Mathematical Statements
CGBSE Class 10 Science Syllabus
Chhattisgarh board Class 10 Science includes a wide range of interesting concepts and topics from subjects like Physics, Chemistry and Biology. The key concepts discussed in the CGBSE Class 10 Science Syllabus include Recurrent classification of elements, Metal Chemistry, Heat, Chemicals of daily life, Electric current and circuit, Our environment: the flow of energy in the ecosystem and much more.
List of Chapters from CGBSE Class 10 Science Syllabus
- Acids, Bases and Salts
- Heat and Temperature
- Periodic Classification of Elements
- Our Environment: Energy Flow in the Ecosystem
- Electric Current and Circuit
- Life Process: Nutrition, Transportation, Respiration, Excretion
- Life Processes: Control and Coordination
- Metals and metallurgy
- Light: Reflection And Refraction From Plane Surface
- Chemistry Of Non-Metals
- Magnetic effects of electric current
- Light: Reflection & Refraction at Spherical Surfaces
- Life Processes: Reproduction, Growth and Development
- Heredity: From Parents to Offspring
- Derivatives of Hydrocarbons
- Chemistry in Daily Life
- Energy: Forms and Sources
Keep visiting BYJU’S to get complete details about the Chhattisgarh board exams and get additional assistance for the exams along with various preparation materials.