Every person has a dream and aspires to achieve something worthwhile in his/her lifetime. People tend to have multiple dreams as a child and they try to work hard to achieve them. Dreams are crucial as they motivate a person to work dedicatedly towards achieving his/her goal. It is therefore essential to have a dream in life to pursue your passion. As a matter of fact, kids usually have plenty of aspirations and aims in life. My dream essay in English is one such essay topic that will help kids to portray their feelings towards achieving a goal in life.
Kids who dream big are motivated and determined to move forward and take bigger steps towards achieving their goals in life. Some kids aspire to become doctors, engineers or teachers, whereas there are a few who want to try their hands in entertainment, music or dance. It is therefore, loud and clear that in order to achieve a dream, a kid should be attentive and diligent enough to pursue it with dedication and be ready to face the obstacles towards its fulfillment.
Here, we have brought to you “My Dream Essay in English” for Class 1 kids that will guide how they can draft an essay on this interesting topic. Writing an essay on my dream will help kids to understand the importance of working hard and achieving their dreams in life. Besides, my dream essay English would enlighten young minds to grasp a fair understanding of how to write a few lines on this interesting topic. You can also download my dream essay 100 words in PDF format, through the link provided below.
My Dream Essay for Class 1
- Dreams are those goals that give direction to our life.
- They empower us to work hard and achieve the vision of our life.
- I often dream of achieving big things and being a successful person in life.
- One of my biggest dreams is to become a doctor.
- I want to be a noble doctor and offer free treatment to the poor and needy.
- My uncle is a successful doctor and always treats his patients with care.
- I am always happy to help people and try to help them as much as possible.
- My parents and teachers are very supportive about my ultimate dream in life.
- They always encourage me to study well so that I can achieve it when I grow up.
- I am working very hard towards achieving my dream in life.
Given above is a sample essay of “My Dream Essay in English” for Class 1 kids. Young learners can refer to the above my dream essay in English and draft an essay about their ultimate dream in life.
Did you like the above essay on my dream? You would be glad to know that we have more such amazing Class 1 essays for your kids. Besides, you can also check our Kids Learning section for other interesting resources such as poems, stories, worksheets, NCERT Solutions, etc. and make learning an interesting journey for your kid.