Father refers to the male parent of a child in a family. He is a very important member of the family. He is the one who takes care of the entire family including his own parents, wife and children. He earns his bread and butter for his family and tries his best to fulfil their needs and demands.
A father is the one who maintains strict discipline among the family members and is looked upon with respect by everyone. He shows the right path to his children and motivates them to achieve the goals of their lives through proper education. A father is the one who stands rock solid beside his family and protects them from the evils of society. He acts as the root of his family and binds each member with love and respect.
Here we bring forth “My Father Essay for Class 1” kids so that they can read this as a reference and write an essay to express their feelings and thoughts on this topic.
My Father Essay In English For Class 1
- My father’s name is Mr Raj Sharma.
- He is a loving and dutiful person who takes care of my entire family.
- He is an Engineer by profession and is a very hardworking person.
- He is an intelligent person who answers all my questions in a witty way.
- My father respects his own parents, my mother and each member of my family.
- He maintains cordial relations with our relatives, friends and neighbours.
- He drops me and my sister to school and my mother to work every day.
- He helps me and my younger sister in our studies every day.
- He teaches us good etiquette, humanity and ethics of life.
- My father is my role model and I want to become like him one day.
Children have innocent minds and when given a chance to write on a given topic, they try to express their thoughts in simple and short sentences. Writing a topic of their personal choice gives them an opportunity to convey their feelings in words thereby indirectly improving their English writing skills too. The above sample “My father essay in English for class 1” is a modest attempt from our end to help young learners to be upfront in expressing their thoughts into simple words. To know more about other essay topics, you can also download our learning app – Disney BYJU’S Early Learn and learn different topics in detail.